Tonight I tripped over a gas hose and fell. I landed on my knee, pulled my hamstring and must have done something to my neck because now my knee is throbbing and my neck is tightening up. If I had to fall, at least I did it where no one saw. My cousin who was sitting in the car just heard the thump and turned around to see that I had disappeared. I'm grateful for that.
I took 4 Advil and a muscle relaxant, and now I'm feeling so happy that I'm afraid if I get up to go to bed, I'll fall again. So if I say anything in anyone's comments (Paige) that could be offensive to someone, I can't be held accountable - it's the meds talking.
2 comments:
Why don't the kids pump your gas? Were you at least running into the gas station for your diet coke? Your comment was the best so far. And only you could say it because you are related. We just all think it. OK, I might say it, but I'd get in trouble for it.
Thank goodness no one was around. I'm sure you already felt stupid enough with just Liz there.
Post a Comment