Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pretty Girl


Leah, 1 day old, and so pretty!

10 comments:

kate's saga said...

she is so beautiful!!!

Liz said...

She is such a pretty baby - she definitely deserves an expensive blessing gown.

angie said...

Oh, Susan, she is so beautiful! Let me know when you are up for a visit. I would love to come and see her.

Oh, Sweet!... said...

CONGRATULAIONTS!!!!!! What a beautiful baby! Wow, she is gorgeous! I am so glad things went so well for you! I can't wait to come see you and hold your new baby girl! Love, Amy

Ashly said...

gorgeous, gorgeous baby :)

Katy said...

Leah is absolutely Beautiful!! And for only a day old, she's stunning! (poor Ava took a good week for her to look like a certifiable doll!)

Instructions for EarWax Candles:
1. buy two candles per person at any nature's store (about $2.50ish each)
2. get on your side (good and comfy...takes about 5 min. per side)
3. poke hole in paper plate and stick candle up through hole (about 2-3 inches out the bottom)
4. stick candle in ear (not shoving far- but inside the ear)
5. Light er up!
6. will flame the entire time.
7. snuff out when the flame gets to plate... or if it gets HOT or uncomfortable, take it out. You'll hear popping and fizzing ... that's ok!
8. for the coolest/grossest part, unwrap the candle to reveal gag-worthy chunks of earwax!!!!!!

enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is so cute! And may I just say how great you look after just having a baby! You are, dare I say, GLOWING. Enjoy this sweet time with her.

Erin said...

That is the best hospital picture I have ever seen! Doesn't hurt that the baby is gorgeous! We are so sad that we weren't able to come in and see you! We called first and you didn't answer so we didn't want to intrude! We figured you were exhausted! Literally, we drove right by your hospital! Did you feel the love coming in? I love you, Susan! Seriously, you are one of my favorite people! Congrats on another beautiful child!

alpinekleins said...

This is like the most adorable baby picture ever! Hope you're feeling good Susan!

((hugs))

Kristin

Andrea said...

Susan...she's beautiful! I didn't know you were a fellow blogger. How fun.