Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Jackrabbit Feet

Leah's feet are hilarious.



Have you ever seen such long, skinny feet on a baby?!? The bandaid makes them look deceptively short, but notice that her heel sticks out past the bandaid. That makes her feet almost as long as her shins.


* I measured; her feet are 3 1/4 inches long, and her shins, from ankle to knee, are 3 3/4 inches long (yes, Ashly, I am a nerd).

9 comments:

Emily said...

She has frog feet! If you train her right and feed her 12,000 calories a day, she could be the next Michael Phelps!

Ashly said...

you weren't kidding! those *are* very long, skinny, beautiful feet! all the better to run with :) but what still cracks me up is that you actually measured them...rofl! are you home yet?

The Murdocks said...

Great big feet make for really great, smart people, at least that it what I tall my children for why I have such large feet. Well, congratulations! She is a very pretty baby. So how are you feeling, busy mama?

kate's saga said...

haha that's really cute.

queenieweenie said...

If she was a boy, we could get really excited for his future wife. What does it mean on a girl? Good birthing hips?

Courtney said...

She's probably a future marathon runner, eh? They are the cutest feet I've seen for awhile!!

Katy said...

oh that is too funny! Still, they're just beautiful!!! The angle of the picture just accentuates the LENGTH!!!

Paige said...

Those are cute! And excellent analogy because we have a rabbit and it's feet are really long.

Unknown said...

My oldest (Victoria) had such BIG feet in my womb that they measured them. It was pretty funny. We didn't know her gender, but at that point we kinda hoped she was a boy! Oh well...she's grown into them! A big congratulations! You are the woman---she is beautiful!