Leah Jayne was born this afternoon on her daddy's birthday at 3:49. She is beautiful! She weighs 7 lbs, 6 oz (my 2nd biggest baby) and is 20 inches long. The labor and delivery were about as good as they can get, just over 2 1/2 hours from start to finish, and my epidural worked this time!
Martha guessed 3:47 for her delivery time and 7 lbs 6 oz for her weight, so she wins. Very impressive, Nana. The prize is getting to stay at my house for a few days and take care of 5 children - congratulations!
20 comments:
Yahoo! Congratulations. I'm so glad everything went well and you have your sweet baby. I love the name. Can't wait to see some pictures....
YEAH! Congratulations! I'm sure she is beautiful, as all Edgren (and Christensen) offspring are.
Congratulations!!! That's such a cute name, Leah Jayne, I love it! Excited to see pictures of the newest member of the family!
*congratulations*! and as stated before, she's beau-ti-ful. (btw- she was the same weight as brooklyn-)can't wait to see more pics!
love, ashly
Yeah! Sarah was so excited that she was going to have a new baby sister, named after her grandma! CONGRATS!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family. I'm glad everything went well. YEAH :)
i LOVE the family picture.... beautiful...
Adorable pictures! How fun for dad and daughter to have a birthday on the same day! What a present!!!
Congratulations!! She is absolutely adorable and your family looks so beautiful!
Oh my...she is BEAUTIFUL!!! And what's up with you lookin' all glamour girl right after delivery?
Congratulations! There is nothing sweeter in life than a new baby.
I'm so happy for you! Fantastic name, baby, and family. You guys are beautiful.
Congratulations! She looks so beautiful and is the perfect addition to your family. I love the family picture!
She's beautiful Susan! I can't believe how fast your labor & delivery went - every 15 minutes, mom & I were calling each other, so I could get the progress reports, & before I knew it, I could hear Leah crying in the background. Amazing. It makes me even more excited for Will to arrive (but my l&d will probably be more like mom's - over 30 hours). You look beautiful by the way!
Oh she is beautiful! What a beautiful family! Congratulations! Mom and I are going to try to stop by the hospital to see you today. Kate and I fly back to Charlotte Sunday. Jonathan has an interview Monday, so he will follow with Sofia Monday night! We were going to come see you at your house, but you decided to give birth, instead!
Susan you look absolutely beautiful, especially after just delivering cute baby Leah! Congratulations! I love that family picture. Martha knows a thing or two about raising kids, so I know your family will be just fine.
Congratulations!!! She is so cute. You have the cutest family ever. Everyone is getting so big. Take care and enjoy little Leah.
she is beatiful. I. Wish I could hold her now. Can't wait to meet her. You look Amazing your hair is perfect
Love you tons
'atta girl, Susan. Keep up the good work... wait, no more work needed for you. Let's keep it at an even 6.
Congrats! You look great! Good job!
Yea for you!!! Like everyone said, you and she both look sooo beautiful!! Congratulations. What a great and lovely family you are!!!
P.S. My sister, sis-in-laws and I came down for Women's Conf. They announced that the choir was from Alpine, and Kathy said we needed to watch for you on the big screen. I told her I doubted it--you were about to give birth. Turns out you already had!! Anyway, she didn't even know you were pregnant, so I told her she should start reading your blog!! ;)
P.P.S That choir director was phenomenal. Have you ever seen such contagious enthusiasm as that? If you missed it, you much watch it online!
Post a Comment