Check me out - new posts two days in a row. Shocking, I know. But I didn't want to have to re-write my "8 things that happened yesterday" when Sam provided me with such a good and nasty one.
8 favorite TV Shows
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. American Idol
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Pushing Daisies
5. Samantha Who?
6. The Office
7. Ace of Cakes
8. Lost
8 favorite Restaurants
1. Andre's in Las Vegas
2. Bombay House
3. Mandarin in Bountiful
4. California Pizza Kitchen
5. Chipotle
6. Thai Chili Gardens
7. Cafe Rio, but only during off hours
8. Sonic - they have the BEST ice
8 things that happened yesterday
1. Sam pooed in his pants, and "it" fell down into the leg. The only way I knew it was there was because his pants thunked when I dropped them on the floor.
2. Matt got grounded for a week, probation for a month. (He better watch those grades!)
3. Poor Leah smelled exactly like Matt used to smell - mmmm, sulfur
4. Sam learned that if he wants Pellegrino, he has to ask for "Fire Water"
5. Sarah had a night terror - something about the house only being halfway clean and wanting to be a zoo keeper (I know I shouldn't laugh, she was seriously traumatized, but I can't help it)
6. Anna made shortbread in our cute new shortbread pans.
7. Sarah puked - made it to the toilet and didn't scream even once. Way to go, Sarah!!! (I'll have to do a post on the history of Sarah's puking.)
8. I fined each kid 3 pieces of candy - SCORE! (thank you for your wise parenting advice, Celia)
8 things to look forward to
1. getting some muscle strength back in my stomach and back
2. going to California for Christmas
3. summer vacation and, thus, no more homework
4. warm weather
5. planting my garden
6. Sam being really and truly potty trained
7. no debt
8. being able to wear a good bra again
8 Things I Love about Fall
1. Thanksgiving
2. the colors, especially on the mountains with their gray stone peaks
3. soup (my new favorite is chicken tortilla soup)
4. Halloween
5. holiday baking
6. my heating pad
7. my slippers
8. my flannel nightgown
8 things in my wish list (this was surprisingly hard - I guess I'm fairly content)
1. a new car
2. a housekeeper along the lines of Alice
3. a trip to Europe with just my husband - no kids
4. a trip with just my mom and sisters - it has to be at least a week to qualify
5. a Kindle (it'll save me money, right?!)
6. steady, as in non-seasonal, income
7. lasting health for my family, especially through this winter with a new baby in the house
8. a stable economy
8 people I tag
Anyone who wants to play, but especially Anna, Matt, Sarah and Kate because my kids (and niece) are awesome and I love to hear what they have to say.
6 comments:
I love reading these things! But I especially love all your links... Alice... what a hoot!!!! Oh and your shortbread pans are ADORABLE!!
oh Sam. Sweet sweet Sam!
Susan, put the Kindle on your short list...I got Merrill one for his Birthday and it's AWESOME!
Hee Hee - loved your 8 tag! You are my kind of mom :)
((hugs))
Kristin
Good lists, Susan! I too love Sonic ice. Not so much the food, but their ice is awesome! You are such a positive and fun person. I just love reading your blog!
My oldest was King Pooper when he was a little guy. My condolences on the "accident".
Haha it makes me laugh to read about Sarah's dream.
Post a Comment