Thursday, November 20, 2008

For Grandma . . .

. . . and just because she's so darn cute, I can hardly stand it.


about a month old



She's usually such a happy, good-natured baby,
but not on picture day.



She cried her eyes out almost the entire time.




We managed to get a few good shots when she paused
in her screaming to breathe.





Leah's first day at church (6 weeks old). I think the lovely pink chairs in the mother's lounge could use a good cleaning.



so happy with a full tummy



Grandma, I promise we'll see you soon.

8 comments:

Jenibelle said...

I'm not Grandma but I enjoyed the pictures of Leah immensely!! Specially the polka dot dress, too cute. And her smile, ahhhhhh.....

queenieweenie said...

oh...she is PRECIOUS! I so miss the tiny baby phase.

Ashly said...

angel-girl. I *love* the one of you saying "shhhhhhh"...what a sweet picture...

Katy said...

These pictures are amazing!!!!! What a doll, she's precious! I agree with Ash, the one where you're shhhh-ing her is just heart-melting

Grandma Aileen said...

Oh so cute! Thank You Leah for posing for the pictures. You are a beautiful little baby. Does big brother Sam take good care of you? And Susan, thank you for putting the pictures of Leah on for me to see.
Love you all lots. Give a hug to all my great grandkids for me. Love, Grandma

Jayne said...

You made Grandma day.
She loved the pictures and that you posted them for her. I am going to print a couple of them to put on her bulletin board. Her eyes are bad, but if I turn the computer a certain way she can see them. She just laughed and loved them.
Also thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog. It really meant a lot to me. I love you lots.
Jayne

The Murdocks said...

What great pictures. She is such a cute baby. I loved her pictures in her Sunday Dress with her tounge sticking out. Beautiful.

Dani and Paul said...

She is so cute!!! You have such cute kids. I love her dress that she were on Sunday to church. Very cute