I was a little slow to replace the batteries
in Leah's vibrating seat.
Being the self-sufficient 6th child that she is, she figured out a work-around.
in Leah's vibrating seat.
Being the self-sufficient 6th child that she is, she figured out a work-around.
9 comments:
So who needs batteries. Leah has the old fashion way down great! She is so cute!
I think you're going to have to up her caloric intake. Move over Will - Leah's catching up!
What a cute smile she has. Smart girl!
Way toooo cute ;)
KK
Leah is so cute. All of your kids are so cute and Matt is getting so tall.I loved seeing all of you last week. It was a special day to have you all come and visit. Please tell Steve that I love the cradle. I love you all.
Love,
Grandma
Leah's hilarious - look at that beautiful huge smile (& super long ski feet). She's such a little genius.
Cute!
Cute baby! We use to call ours the vibrator. Funny until my friend pointed out how gross that was.
oh that is too cute!!!! She's truly the happiest baby on the block!!
Post a Comment