Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Game of TAG

Copy, Paste, Fill in the blank
  • I am well-rested (Leah usually sleeps well at night)
  • I know pie crust
  • I want to hold my new nephew
  • I have a lot of gray hair (almost the entire front of my head)
  • I wish I could pause time for just a little while - it's going too fast
  • I hate my kids' homework
  • I miss having a new-ish car
  • I fear . . . can't even write it "out loud" because it would tempt fate
  • I feel squishy
  • I hear Steve practicing DDR so he can attempt to beat me when I'm up to it again
  • I smell like spit-up
  • I crave a turkey sandwich
  • I search for Leah's lost bracelet :-(
  • I wonder if Leah will get ear infections as much as my other girls did (please, no)
  • I regret my impatience with my kids
  • I love my family
  • I care about how my towels and sheets are folded
  • I always wait and watch for kids to make it inside when I drop them off at home
  • I am going to Cali for Christmas
  • I believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ
  • I dance to tease Sam (he tells me to stop)
  • I sing You Are My Sunshine to my babies (all 6 of them)
  • I fight my weight
  • I write detailed to-do lists
  • I lose rent checks (the rule now is that I have to put them on the refrigerator the moment they are in my hand - no setting them down ANYWHERE ELSE)
  • I win at Boggle when I play with my husband and children, but never with my sister-in-law
  • I never plan to be pregnant again. Yippee!
  • I listen as long as you make sure you have my usually fragmented attention before you start talking
  • I am scared of loud, strong wind (because of seeing Darby O'Gill and the Little People when I was a little girl)
  • I need to clean my bedroom (pigpen catch-all room)
  • I hope my kids stay as kind and good as they are now
I tag: Anna, Matt, Sarah and Kate

9 comments:

Rach said...

LOVED it. so fun, I wish we lived closer. My whole house is a pigpen, so congrats on just having to clean you bedroom. Leah is so adorable. I can't wait to see all these new babies. I'm so JEALOUS that you and Liz have your beautiful babies here with you.

mamasuisse said...

Rach, I wish we lived closer, too, so we could help each other with our pigpens. Unfortunately, my bedroom is not the only place that needs to be cleaned. It's just the part that is currently bothering me the most.

Anonymous said...

I too wish time would slow down. How can we do that? If you figure it out, let me know. I hope your kids answer your tag.

Katy said...

Oh GOOD Answers!!! I'm all with ya about the to-do lists.... It's a blessing and a curse (I even have ridiculous ones like "wake up" so I can cross something off-- sick, huh!)

mamasuisse said...

Katy, yes it is very sick. But you obviusly married into the right family! Liz does the exact same thing, but she's worse than either of us. She also adds the time each item should take (brush teeth-2 min, put on socks-15 sec, tie shoes-30 sec, etc). She needs to add MAKE LIST-3 hours. I love to make fun of her for it.

angie said...

I loved your answers also. You are so wity! It sounds like your little one is sleeping good. That's always a blessing!

queenieweenie said...

I KNOW pie crust too! What a cute post.

kate's saga said...

hi susan! Im having a really hard time with my blogspot.
How do you put on a background from cutest blog on the block?

Jayne said...

So which sister in law beats you at Boggle? Your kids will stay kind and good as they have have such good and kind parents. They take after you with such a good and kind heart.