Sam is proving to be such a good big brother. Although he is emotionally traumatized, between whining and crying jags, he asks me all the time if he can "hold it" (eventually, he'll learn to call Leah "her"). Apparently, he doesn't realize that his new baby sister is the reason he has been so out of sorts. He thinks she is so cute and loves her little toes and the funny faces she makes. He only gets upset when Steve holds her. He says (whines), "Daaaaaad, don't do that. Mom holds baby Leah." He loves his new baby.
10 comments:
I'm seriously wiping my tears away from laughing so hard... that Sam is so FUNNY!!! I love that he is offering her his "milk"... priceless! And the picture of little Leah.. she's just BEAUTIFUL! (you got some great genes, mama!)
sam milk! how flippin' CUTE! and her little mouth is so sweet!
Susan--so happy for all of you. Leah is beautiful!!! Sam is always cute!!
You hold a very special place in my heart--
Jayne
I just saw your mom's photos from when she was there. Leah is PERFECT! She is the prettiest baby I've ever seen. (don't tell mine that) and you look like one HOT mama! I wish I looked that good after child birth and the first week with a new baby.
Sam is so cute. When Drew was frist. born Cole used to actually sit by me and nurse Tiger. So funny. Hopefully he'll never figure out that it's because of Leah he is now not the youngest!
love you and you look GREAT!
She totally looks worried! I love it!
I'm sure if he actually gets her to latch on, he'll quit offering.
Yeah, I see a look of panic there. I was going to comment on her latching on, you stole my comment!!!
Sam is cute and Leah is adorable, however, I do think she is very worried. That is great that he loves her so much though.
that is hilarious...leah is so beautiful! all your kids are beautiful- good job momma!
that is hilarious...leah is so beautiful! all your kids are beautiful- good job momma!
Post a Comment