I can't imagine that there's ever been another family who has enjoyed a baby more.
I've heard that having a new baby gives you the same feelings as being in love. I'm pretty sure it's true.
She's got the softest cheeks; I can't get enough of kissing them.
She's such a happy, good-natured baby . . . except when she's not. She's been smiling since she was just 2 days old.

The best part of all is that she's a sleeper. She slept through the night for the first time before she was even 2 weeks old. She doesn't always sleep through the night but will usually sleep for at least 5 hours at a time. And she takes a good 3 hour nap every day.
What an angel!
12 comments:
You're lucky and I'm jealous. Was it worth the hideousness of pregnancy? Oh yeah, it's love. And I love your background.
It was well worth a hideous pregnancy the moment she was born!
I can't believe she smiled so early! But I saw the pictures to prove it. She is adorable!
oh she's just gorgeous and I love love LOVE the pictures- especially you kissing her cheek, adorable! I just cannot wait to meet her!
Oh Susan, she is perfect. Bo is beautiful Anna, I can't believe how old she looks. This makes me so excited to have mine also a little sad that it's my last. But only a LITTLE!!
Just seeing the pics of her and your guys makes me feel like I'm in heaven, too! Thanks for sharing the joy!!!!
What a beautiful little girl! I need to come and see her. Life has been a little crazy here, but hopefully it will slow down and I can drop by! You are lucky to have a little sleeper...heaven!
She is so adorable!
Oh my gosh! Is it fair to say that my children make the most beautiful babies ever? I can't wait to see that little doll. Can't you come before the 17th?
She is precious!
um. yes. that *is* an angel baby. that one of you kissing her cheek cracks me up...it's like she's thinking she's gonna get fed: "I'm ready, mamma!" can't wait to see her in person :)
Good job on creating a whole bunch of ridiculously beautiful children! I keep waiting for my next one to get all the ugly genes, but your family shows me there's hope that ugly genes aren't the only things left for the younger half.
Post a Comment