No Candy?
This week, Abby's homework was to make her own flag. Today, her kindergarten class had a special day of crafts and games, and then they had a parade all through the school waving their flags. Abby has been so excited about today all week, especially the parade! This morning, she was even dressed with her coat and backpack on a couple of hours early. And she kept telling me to hurry because she did not want to be late!
But when I picked her up this afternoon, she was so disappointed. She didn't even get any candy. What good is a parade if no one's throwing candy!?
4 comments:
that's my kind of girl... where WAS the candy anyway??? I hope *you* gave her some! how are you feeling anyway??
Her flag is awesome though!!! Excellent work!
I will gladly throw some candy her way, that cutie!
Abby's awesome! I thought candy was always given out for any type of celebration at school. Tell her she got jipped and should protest with her flag outside the school.
Post a Comment