I want you to maintain a "G" rating so I am using my "edit" button while laughing hysterically. My husband doesn't see the humor, typical man. Maybe just a little too close to home!!
This is one of my favorite Utube videos. I laugh my head off everytime I see it. Are you feeling any better now? By the way when is our cousins lunch going to be? any ideas?
8 comments:
I want you to maintain a "G" rating so I am using my "edit" button while laughing hysterically. My husband doesn't see the humor, typical man. Maybe just a little too close to home!!
We love Flight of the Conchords. I'm sorry you are not feeling well! I don't know how you do it. Seriously.
I'm sorry you feel sick!! This video is hilarious, I can waste many a hour on youtube watching them.
That is the greatest song ever. Do you watch the show?
I seriously have a crush on Jemaine. He's so appealing.
Mom, I'm not allowed to read Paiges blog, don't make it so I'm not allowed to read/watch yours either, sheesh.
Sorry Monkey, I'm assuming the female nursing parts sent her over the edge. I'll try to keep it clean for you. No guarantees.
But I really want to see the video now and the link is gone!
Susan, SIX, what were you thinking??? I can hardly handle three. J/K. That is wonderful, I am really happy for you, and hope that you feel better.
This is one of my favorite Utube videos. I laugh my head off everytime I see it. Are you feeling any better now? By the way when is our cousins lunch going to be? any ideas?
Post a Comment