
Who is your Valentine? Steve
How long did you date? about 1 1/2 years
How old is he? 40
Who eats more sweets? probably me, although if you leave a pan of brownies or cookies laying around, he has been known to finish off the whole thing.
Who said I love you first? I did - he reciprocated the next day.
Who is taller? He is taller, but we are the same height when we sit down because all of his height is in his legs.
Who can sing better? Steve sings better. He does a mean Neil Diamond and frequently serenades the kids on his guitar while they are going to sleep.
Who is smarter? I'm more book smart; he's smarter in other ways.
Who does the laundry? We both do. Lately, he has been doing most of the washing and drying, and I do most of the folding with the kids' help.
Who pays the bills? He does. I got fired sometime in our 2nd year of marriage (thank goodness).
Who mows the lawn? Matthew
Who cooks the dinner? I usually cook dinner, the kids help. Steve almost always cooks breakfast.
Who drives? He does, usually even the entire drive from Utah to California.
Who is more stubborn? I don't know. I don't think either of us is very stubborn unless it's warranted.
Who kissed who first? There has been some debate on this question, but I say he definitely kissed me first.
Who asked who out first? He asked me the first couple of times. Then when I had to turn him down once, he quit calling (sensitive feelings), so I had to call and ask him out. That's all it took.
Who proposed? He did.
Who has more siblings? He does by 1.
Who wears the pants? We share them.
Who says I love you more? About the same.
Okay now share your Valentine!!!
6 comments:
I can't share mine. Too boring, But I don't have a post for tonight so maybe I will....
I can't even begin to count the number of siblings the two of you have together...
Paige, don't even try to start adding in all the Danville in-laws. We'll start inbreeding soon if we're not careful.
i love the picture!
debating about first kisses is not a bad debate!
Does it count that we're past Valentine's day now? maybe for next year. I laughed out loud at your W-Mart post. I'll admit to judging other parents, usually when it's past 10 p.m. and they're yelling mercilessly at the kid.
My kids ALWAYS took off one sock and shoe so that I had an army of do-gooding strangers who alerted me to the missing stuff which I knew about and had left in the car on purpose.
What a nosy, horrible b... who attacked you. I applaud you for chasing her down.
Happy Valentine's Day! I would keep the chain going, but I just put a brand new post up, and no one will comment on it if I put another one up too soon.
P.S. You are to stubborn. It's in our blood. It's nothing to be ashamed of (as long as it doesn't get out of control).
Mom, I don't think you should say with the kids' help, it should have been more like enslaving the kids and still doing most of the work. Although Matt works well too.
Post a Comment