Six similar coins can be arranged around a central coin of the same radius so that each coin makes contact with the central one and touches both its neighbors without a gap.
- 6 is the atomic number of carbon
- God created man on the 6th day.
- There are six points on the star of David.
- There are six strings on a guitar.
- 6 is the number of points received for a touchdown
- In numerology, 6 is the number of cooperation and the number of love and romance.
- 6 is the number of children who will be in our family by September 24, 2008
I've been a little worried about how I'm going to function with 5 children who need me and a business that, Spring - Fall, is a full time job. But so far, knock on wood, I've only been a little nauseous throughout the day. This is very much not the norm for me. It gets worse later in the day, but then I can just go to bed. I can totally live with this!
I was also worried about telling my mother. So when I went home for my grandpa's funeral, I decided to just get it over with, like ripping a bandaid off. I had Sam model a shirt I'd made for him. Once my mom understood the shirt, she looked like I'd dropped a brick on her head. She was utterly speechless for a full minute. Difficult pregnancies have made a lot of people, including my mother and mother-in-law, assume we are done. I've had a lot of frustration since Abby was born (that I know Paige relates to) regarding questions about whether we're done or not. Thankfully, though, my dad smiled, and my mom got over the shock within just over a minute.

Not being so sick had me wondering if everything was going as it should, but I had my first appointment last week. We got to see the little bean with flippers and its little heartbeat. It's always so reassuring to see that heartbeat. It's also very reassuring to see just one baby. Ever since Steve had a dream about twins in December, I've been a little nervous. Now, we just need to figure out where we're going to put everybody!
12 comments:
I actually thought that the baby looked more like a manatee when I saw it. It's a cute manatee though.
congratulations, congratulations!!!!!!! and I love sam's shirt :) very clever...
Oh that is just the best news. I'm very happy for you! I'm sure Martha is too, now that the shock has worn off! Pregnancy stinks. Babies are good.
Oh my goodness!! That is awesome. You guys definitely produce attractive offspring. Congratulations!
I just got back from Em's shower at your mom's house and had so much fun talking to Liz! I love your family sooo much. You're the best!
I'm so excited for you Susan! I had a feeling there was another baby waiting to come down to your family. I wasn't shocked at all when you told me, and I couldn't be happier for you.
Way to go! You guys are my heroes! Some days I can barely handle one baby, so the thought of men and women that parent more than one child, let alone 6, are applaudable on so many levels. But don't get me wrong--if I could have six I'd take them in a heartbeat. And, like someone said above, you guys do produce such beautiful children. Congratulations to you! That is so exciting!! I loved Sam's shirt too!
Yay! Congrats Susan! Make Liz move to Utah to help with your business.
Congratulations!!! I also wanted to say how much I love the artwork on your blog. I had to check out Brian Kershisnik-he has amazing stuff! THanks for posting-i love finding new artists.
Hey Susan! Found your blog through one of the Hazens. How are you? Let's get together before we move!
Ok, I posted before I actually read your last post. Congratulations!
So awesome!! congratulations-way to have a 1/2 dozen
I don't know where I've been, but last night Paige told me about numero six and we're both so excited and jealous. Congratulations. One more baby is the best idea.
Post a Comment