
About 10 minutes later, a bunch of the 14-15 year old girls from our ward showed up at the door to welcome Anna into Mia Maids. Abby answered the door, and when she saw it was for Anna, she asked me if Anna could come off of time out now. When I told her yes, she yelled very loudly up the stairs, "Anna, you can come off of time out now!!!"

Of course, poor shy Anna was so embarrassed that she no longer wanted to come off of time out, hoping instead to just curl up and die in her room without ever having to face the girls from our ward. But, just in case she hadn't heard, Abby kept yelling that she could come off of time out, so she had to come down and face her peers after being mortally embarrassed by her little sister and mother.

Sorry Anna. I didn't mean to be the cause of your most embarrassing moment, but the laugh I got from it sure made it worth it!
5 comments:
Love that! If moms can go to time out, why not big girls! How nice of her to pose for the pics after the fact. There's nothing like a willing participant to blogging.
The pictures had actually been taken before the fact by one of her friends - I just got lucky that they fit so perfectly!
Poor Anna and naive Abby. That would definitely be humiliating.
that is hilarious susan. i love that abby yelled up to her...im laughing out loud.
I think I really would die like Anna wanted to.
Post a Comment