Thursday, October 25, 2007

Symbiotic Relationship

Abby came home from kindergarten today talking about her new friend, Megan. Megan taught Abby how to do the monkey bars. In exchange, Abby taught Megan how to spell W-O-M-B-A-T.

8 comments:

Liz said...

So . . . who is Marva, if that's not her real name? Abby's such a smart girl, knowing how to spell wombat at her age.

mamasuisse said...

Sorry. I just put the name Marva in as a place holder - I couldn't remember her real name, Megan, and Abby was asleep. I thought it might be taking things a little too far if I woke Abby up to ask her friend's name for my post. So I found out this morning at a more reasonable time to wake Abby up.

And, yes, Abby is very smart. Wombat is a very important word to know.

Nancy said...

Hi Susan! I'm new to this blogging world and so happy to find you!! What an adorable family! My brother Scott has kept me somewhat apprised of your family happenings but this is so much better!

Paige said...

Love the Marva placeholder. I have woken my husband up for blogging reasons, but not a kid. But I probably would. I really like that picture of your family!

Celia Fae said...

I'd make up Marva and never change it because really, Marva is a more interesting name.

And wombat. That is an invaluable lesson. I think it was a fair trade.

Tiffani said...

Kids sure are smart these days because until I looked it up I had no idea what a wombat was. If this is your new template I like it.

mamasuisse said...

Hi Tiffani. It's not my new template. I tried to update with the new template and it erased all of my widgets. Can anyone tell me how to fix that?

Monkey said...

LoL. What a little angel!