Thanks for your kind words. The cupcakes were too cute for words -- we only wish we thought of them first! The idea come from Martha Stewart. Go figure. I've attached the link below, so you can see the ins-&-outs of the cupcakes. We actually used candy covered chocolate eggs for the birds bodies.
This is not one of my usual comments - instead I have a big favor to ask . . .
One of my wonderful followers is having such a difficult time this week, her missionary son serving in Guatemala is ill and she's missing him and feeling all the mom pains that come from being separated from a child who is ill. I'm hoping I can persuade a few of you to stop by and cheer her up!
9 comments:
a TRUE rocker can pull off all those moves while playing a Celine-esque song... and Sam, my friends, is a TRUE rocker.
love this boy. Rock on, brotha man.
oh, c'mon....don't try and tell me he didn't learn that watching you... well...minus the performing-in-the-skivies part....
Ashly, you've got it backwards. He learned the skivvies part from me, not the 80's rocker. I'm much more current than that!
He is going to be a rock star when he grows up.
Too cute! How do we mom's survive it being surrounded all the time by such awesomeness:)
Kristin
Hi there,
Thanks for your kind words. The cupcakes were too cute for words -- we only wish we thought of them first! The idea come from Martha Stewart. Go figure. I've attached the link below, so you can see the ins-&-outs of the cupcakes. We actually used candy covered chocolate eggs for the birds bodies.
Enjoy!
http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/nesting-baby-bluebird-cupcakes?autonomy_kw=bird%20nest%20cupcakes&rsc=header_8
btw -- Your kids are beautiful!
Sam is so cute! Rock on!
I love all of your family. Thanks for visiting me. I will miss you when I am in Calif. I will be back in August.
I love you all.
Love,
Grandma Aileen
Hello there, me again
This is not one of my usual comments - instead I have a big favor to ask . . .
One of my wonderful followers is having such a difficult time this week, her missionary son serving in Guatemala is ill and she's missing him and feeling all the mom pains that come from being separated from a child who is ill. I'm hoping I can persuade a few of you to stop by and cheer her up!
http://themomshell.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-son-and-bug.html
I would love it if you have time:)
Kristin
Post a Comment