Gorgeous flowers, when I grow up, i want trees like that. Leah is sooo cute, i'm loving her interpretation of spring (plus all that cute baby bling, what's not to love?)
ps. I Can't WAIT to see Anna's 16 layer cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ditto to seeing Anna's cake- and that is one pretty baby... never did hear if you were liking Cold Comfort Farm? Got another book suggestion for you- 44 Scotland Street... it's a laugh.
Beautiful flowers and beautiful Leah. I love you all. I am so blessed to have such beautiful grandkids and great-grandkids. Bob and Jayne and Carson and Dusty also send their love. Much Love Grandma Aileen
8 comments:
Gorgeous flowers, when I grow up, i want trees like that. Leah is sooo cute, i'm loving her interpretation of spring (plus all that cute baby bling, what's not to love?)
ps. I Can't WAIT to see Anna's 16 layer cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leah is ADORABLE - I can't wait to see you guys at the end of the week.
ditto to seeing Anna's cake- and that is one pretty baby... never did hear if you were liking Cold Comfort Farm? Got another book suggestion for you- 44 Scotland Street... it's a laugh.
that baby girls wears spring well!
Love Spring! I love seeing my blossoms as well. Actually, right now I am enjoying the blossoms in Germany! :)
Beautiful flowers and beautiful Leah.
I love you all. I am so blessed to have such beautiful grandkids and great-grandkids.
Bob and Jayne and Carson and Dusty also send their love.
Much Love
Grandma Aileen
Finally no snow and now hopefully spring time with beautiful flowers. Leah looks beautiful-with or without flowers.
Beautiful photos! I love it, finally . . . everyday as I'm driving around town I keep thinking to myself - so pretty, so pretty, so pretty!
Missed you at book group:(
((hugs))
Kristin
Post a Comment