Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ahhh, Spring Break

First day of Spring Break, and we already have a broken trampoline and injuries. **Warning: Semi-graphic picture ahead.**


Poor sad Sam.




Abby got hurt, too, but at least her injury didn't warrant pictures. Give me strength.

On the plus side, at least I'm getting lots of work out of my overflowing household. They're gonna be thrilled for school to start again!

7 comments:

Katy said...

aaawwww.. crap, poor Sam!! Dangit, those springs are vicious and horrible... totally heartbreaking pics of him. :(

and go you for putting the kids to work during their breaks... if you don't know me by now, i'm all ABOUT child labor!! Woo hoo!

Jackson Family said...

Poor guy. Hope he heals quickly. That just looks so painful. Poor mommy, nothing worse than having your babies hurt.

angie said...

I don't know if you have been able to get on my sight or not. I put the email from the Roark roster on there, but I don't know if that is the right one. Anyway, we had a tramp injury of our own last week...Austin broke his leg. Darn those tramps! We have revised our rules and hopefully won't have problems. So, he did that with the springs? Ouch!! Poor guy!

Ashly said...

crack that whip like we all know Roark women can...that *is* why we have children, isn't it???

poor little dude- OUCH.

queenieweenie said...

ouchie boy! mean old trampoline.

Lisa said...

Poor guy!

I love spring break and all the "help" around the house. I especially love the part where I don't have to drive anywhere!

Have a good one!

alpinekleins said...

Spring break WAS wonderful, but ya know what all that stuff we got done is right back where we were before, I need more hired hands, they are all deserting the ship!

ME