When Sam learned to crawl, we could set him in the living room which is one step down from the rest of the house, and he would stay there. It took him forever to learn how to climb up that one step, effectively making the living room into a big baby cage.
Not so with Leah. Day one of crawling, and she can already get up the step. She also just crawled over to the fireplace and pulled herself up to stand. She's only 6 months old! We're in trouble!!
8 comments:
Love the smile on Leah's face. WOW! crawling already. What an adventure! Loved the blog on Sam. He is such a charmer. All your kids are so cute.
she's sooo cute! and tiny, looks like you have the most advanced 2 month old EVER (well, ava was easily that big at two months--- i guess i make 'em BIG)
ps, i reread that and it sounded like i thought you have a two month old... but i know she's 6 months... it was just to emphasize my point.
dang it, has it come to this? me having to explain my comments in another comments? sad day
She is a motivated little girl! I can't believe she is so old already! What a cutie.
Thanks for the night terror advice. It hasn't happened for about a week now. I'm wondering if it had something to do with the antibiotics he had been on. Who knows?
Good luck with that, it will only get worse. Welsey crawled at six months too, and by nine months he was walking. They are not smart enough to walk at nine months - they walk into the fire place, straight down the stairs, scary things. Good Luck- just push her down and don't let her learn to walk. (Wow!I sound mean and abusive)I mean Yay! good for her!
She's crawling?! I still picture a little baby. How fun!
I went private last night, and I'm not sure if I put the right address for you. I used the one from the Roark roster. Let me know if I need to put a different one.
Oh no - you ARE in trouble. Can't believe that LITTLE tiny thing could possibly be crawling . . .
Kristin
She's going to give you a run for your money! Just what you need - another precocious child. Sarah crawled at 5 mo. and was so good at it by walking time that she just kept crawling. She didn't walk until 14 months. Maybe you'll get lucky. I doubt it.
Post a Comment