
Her baby is darling. He was born a little over a week ago and finally has a name, but that's for her to announce. He's got the funniest GIANT hands and feet - like a Great Dane puppy. And he seems to have Sheryl's beautiful mouth. I've seen and held him a few times, but it was just yesterday, when I really snuggled him up and got a whiff of his little baby head, that it finally struck me that I'm really going to have another baby. Wow! My life is already so hectic that it's hard to imagine adding another baby to it, but I'm excited. It's actually going to be fun!
Congratulations Sheryl! Thanks for the desperately needed kick in the pants.
6 comments:
great dane, ha... nice
soon you will have your own lil baby head to sniff all the time... among other things.
all worth it though.
I love that little baby angel smell. Please bottle it and send it to my house. Then I can just open it up and enjoy whenever I think I might need another baby in my life. Wonderful idea, I think. Do you know if you're having a boy or girl? So exciting!
Love, Love, Love the smell of a baby's head and baby breath. Nothing quite like it. I am excited for you! I'll come over and smell. :0)
ok- I know the clip art wasn't the "point" of your post, but it just cracks me up!! I think you must be the youngest great aunt I've ever known :) Go YOU! hope your morning sickness is easing up?? and you're right- the family search thing is ridiculously addicting... thanks for the reminder ;)
I was a great aunt 9 years ago! Now we have bunches and bunches of sweet little people that call us Granaunties. It's fun watching the kids you babysat get paid back by their kids!!!
Great Aunt Susan,
I was also laghing for joy! My little man won't have any cousins on the Christensen side for a long time, and mine are as close he's gonna get. And, I think its funny not that your pregnant but that my kids gonna be older.
Post a Comment