My poor car is in a coma.
It is not unexpected. After all, the car is approaching 10 years old (that's like 105 in car years, right?). We don't know if it will pull through or not. I'm hoping not - it's had a good life and it's time to move on. Besides, I desperately want a new car. I just need a way to pay for it. Anyone in need of several of my most expensive Christening gowns? I recommend the silk gown with hand embroidery (my personal favorite) or the silk gown with bubble hem if you really want a show stopper.
9 comments:
you could start charging your children rent...
love, love, love that embroidered gown by the way. very pretty :)
You're not satisfied with the minivan?
The cargo van works in a pinch, but it's a little hard to run carpools in.
It still looks good from the outside :)
i get sick to my stomach when our car decides to putter out on us. with the gas prices hiking up, you can do what T and I are considering and get a mule.
I feel a connection because we have the same Suburban! Or had, I should say. Ray traded ours for another one. I liked the gold one. I feel guilty that we have another suburban now and only one kid to cart around. We should be giving it to you guys!!
P.S. Thanks for the little kick in the pants on my blog about my going dark! ;) I needed that little boost!
P.S.S. Wendy and I are coming down there next week and thought it would be fun to stop by and say hello! I'll get your number from my dad!!! :)
I'll have a baby AND buy the dress to bless the baby in if you can find someone else to carry the pregnancy for me. I'm guessing you aren't available.
Still dying over those dresses. Maybe I should get some white ones for my twins baptism- in 3 years. Except I'm going to still need a surrogate for the bubble one, which is my favorite. And a loan.
Those dresses are amazing. I can't even comprehend the patience and fortitude they would take. If I were pregnant and it was a girl and I had money, I'd totally get them. Oh, and I look to your blog to see what life will be like in 10 years with tons more kids, and it still looks encouraging (except for the nausea part), so thank you.
Post a Comment