Sunday, June 28, 2009

California Trip Part 2

Our trip to California was a little different than usual. The main purpose was to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday. But, of course, we also had a great time visiting with cousins. What made it so different was that the cousins were all still in school the whole time we were there. That actually made it really fun for me. The kids got to see all their cousins after school, but then I got to have them with me part of the time, too. Usually, I hardly get to see my own kids when we're there because I don't want to pull them away from their cousins who they don't get to see very often.



Leah and Michael



Playing in the park



Swinging



and swinging - Leah couldn't get enough.



climbing



digging



all aboard



playing on the train



Leah and Will hanging with Scott



So much fun is exhausting, especially if you're also working hard as a handyman.

And this trip got us even more excited for our next trip . . . to Hawaii. We're there now - pictures soon.

5 comments:

Katy said...

I LOVE your blog!!! LOVE. IT!

I smile really big and with each passing picture of these insanely adorable kids, my smile gets BIGGER (now, i just look like freaky cheshire cat who ate the canary) but really, love love the pictures!
Leah is to die for, she's precious! and Sam, oh you know how i feel about Sam, this boy can do NO WRONG in my eyes!! I LOVE every sweet inch of him!

Cannot WAIT to see your Hawaii pictures (lucky devil!)

angie said...

You are in Hawaii now?! Lucky you! What a fun park you were at. I absolutely love the picture of Sam! Can't wait to see the Hawaii pictures!

Liz said...

I love the pictures - that last one of Sam is classic.
You're in Hawaii already? Hope you're having fun - I imagine you are.

queenieweenie said...

You're in Hawaii? I hate you a little bit.

Holly said...

Aloha