Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cowboy Peanuts

Have you ever tasted these? They're spicy deliciousness.



Sam sure loves them and asks me every day if he can have "cowboy peanuts." I guess he thinks cowboys are tough enough to take it.



He almost cries when he eats them, especially the Wasabi flavor.



But he always comes back with tears in his eyes for more.



And thank you to Kristin for the kind award.


6 comments:

Katy said...

What a tough guy... I bawl when I eat the wasabi flavor! I love that last picture of him Pleading with his eyes--- too CUTE!

queenieweenie said...

does he request hot sauce for breakfast too? what a guy.

angie said...

I couldn't do it. I've become whimpy...even buying mild salsa! Going to a Tai restaraunt with Steve about killed me. Good job, Sam!

alpinekleins said...

Wow! I'm impressed, wasabi anything brings tears to my eyes - and I can't taste anything else for a week :)

Kristin

Jenibelle said...

Almonds are a natural anti-depressant, keep feeding them to him!!! Does he like the mellower, easier to eat barbecue flavor?

Jenibelle said...

My parents were almond farmers, anything you need to know about nuts?