Sam was very intrigued when he met our friend, Stephen. He absolutely fell in love with him. This picture cracks me up - the only way they could be more opposite is if Sam were a girl.
Stephen and Karen used to rent our basement apartment when they were newlyweds. They now have one of the prettiest babies I've ever seen. She's going to model some of our gowns for us, and with her beautiful hair and kissy lips, she should sell a bundle.
Sometimes, we're lucky enough to be invited over to their house for dinner. Stephen is from Ghana, and he is a great cook. He always makes enough for an army (which is almost what my family is). I think our favorite is the peanut butter soup and rice balls. Someday, when I feel like cooking again, I'll get him to teach me how to make it and will share the recipe. For now, though, it's good he cooks for an army, because we get to take home leftovers.


10 comments:
I love that picture of Stephen and Sam. It was hilarious to see how much Sam loved him and just wanted to be close to him. And their little girl IS beautiful. I'm sure she'll help you sell a lot of gowns.
What a cutie that girl is!!! So, about the baked potato ice cream... just shape vanilla ice cream in plastic wrap- freeze, then dust it with cocoa powder and decorate it with whipped cream and starburst cheese and butter!! easy peasy, but a little freaky!!!
cannot wait to see ya'll!!
My mother lives in Ghana and has for 9 years now. A few years back we had Dr. Emmanuel Kissi, who was the Area Authority in Ghana come to our home to visit. He met my mother at a Medical thing there and they struck up a conversation, became friends. One year when he came to General Conf, we flew him out here so he could see California, (like we could show him all of Cali in 4 days!!) It was fun!!!
what a darling little girl! LOVE the curls...and your guy is pretty cute too!
Cute pictures! Can't wait to see her model your dresses.
My blog moved. It's now here:
www.wenderful.com
Hope you are starting to feel better. When are you due?
she is a pretty baby! And I'm thinking I'd like the recipe to the peaunut butter soup and rice balls....preferably before I start WW ;)
i want the recipes to. i can't wait to go to the farm and see you what day are you going?
i love that picture on top!
i love that picture on top!
We are so excited to see you soon! Sam looks so big! Cole thought it was so cool that Sarah commented on the blog about her glasses. He was very impressed with her blog. My kids can't stop talking about playing with you.
See you soon!
Post a Comment