I'm confident that someone, anyone!, except for me can tell that that's a girl. I'll take your word for it. If she looks anything like your other girls, she can't go wrong. We'll love it no matter what!
Congrats on the GIRL!! You know this means when we get pregnant it will be a BOY! So far all of ours have been the different gender than yours.
Did you get any photos of the kids together when you were here visiting? I can't believe I don't have 1, I wanted to do a cole/sarah and drew/abbey post. I'll be sure to do some great ones of them from the farm. Do you have that one of Cole and Sarah hugging on the creek, from last time?
9 comments:
That's 3 lines right? A girl? :) I think it's so fun that you and Liz are pregnant together!
Oh congrats! Lucky you...at least 6 weeks ahead of me. (I love seeing the bigger families...makes me not feel like such a freak with number 5!)
I'm so excited for you . . . and so glad that your chiasmus is complete!
YAY! I'm sure you have the boy clothes ready to go from Sam but you know the girl stuff is the greatest!
I'm confident that someone, anyone!, except for me can tell that that's a girl. I'll take your word for it. If she looks anything like your other girls, she can't go wrong. We'll love it no matter what!
Congrats on the GIRL!! You know this means when we get pregnant it will be a BOY! So far all of ours have been the different gender than yours.
Did you get any photos of the kids together when you were here visiting? I can't believe I don't have 1, I wanted to do a cole/sarah and drew/abbey post. I'll be sure to do some great ones of them from the farm. Do you have that one of Cole and Sarah hugging on the creek, from last time?
A GIRL!!! Congratulations!
From one blog slacker to another- come check out my blog! Congratulations on your girl-I'm so excited for Rockwell to have a little cousin/friend!
I am so excited!!!!! I was amazed when you had Sam but I can't believe your having another! I want you guys to visit when you have her : )
Post a Comment