Friday, April 23, 2010

Independent Leah

My mom always says I have the most independent kids. If Steve and I were to leave home for a month, the house would be trashed, but the kids would be fine.

Case in point:




Leah, not quite 18 months old here, knows exactly where to go to get a snack.




Aha! Caught red-handed!! So this is why there is always bread or chips or cereal on the floor!




But how can you get annoyed at a face like that!? You can't! It's just simply not possible!

4 comments:

alpinekleins said...

I agree - let her trash the house and the hot dog buns :) - so worth it :)

Kristin

Katy said...

ohhhhh She's SOOOO Adorable!!! I completely love that expression of hers-- perfect timing!!!

Unknown said...

If they stayed that age for years...that face might not be so cute:) But knowing that face grows and changes to a variety of others makes it that much cuter:)

Rach said...

Yum!! Who doesn't love just plain hot dog buns?? She is so cute and getting so big. We miss you guys - hope to see you soon.