Sunday, January 31, 2010

Which Celebrity Do You Look Like??



Do you see it? No? It's all in the nose and hair. Maybe if you look at it a little squinty?

This is too hilarious!! Thank you for the laugh, Kristin - I had to pass it along.

Go to myheritage.com to see which celebrity you look most like. I hope you get a laugh out of it, too.

5 comments:

Katy said...

ha! LOVE IT! i tried it out and i must admit, I was shocked at my results. THREE of which were MEN. and there was even Jesse Jackson as a top-fiver. WHAT THE????? I've been mistaken for many people (none famous) but Jesse Jackson!?!? Never.

angie said...

I'll have to give it a try. So, when should we start calling you Ashley? I could see it!

alpinekleins said...

Hee! I think these have been sooooo much fun. I keep waiting to see which of my friends are going to post their celebrity lookalikes, I can hardly wait to see who it is.

Just keeps me in stitches!

Kristin

Anna Christensen said...

I love reading these! You need to keep posting :)! Love ya mom!

Bugg's mama said...

i LOVE your 16 layer cake. Awesome!