When Taylor and I saw this we both said, "He looks sort of like that Old Lady on all the ads for Columbia jackets"-- we think her name was something no-nonsense, like Gertrude. Anyway, that's a terrible title for someone SO CUTE- I like Baby Einstein like your friend said!
I can't wait to see you all! You have done a lot of posting since I last checked. Those photos are AMAZING. I love them all. I'll have Cole call Sara tomorrow, I just listen to the message - he was already asleep.
I like Professor Sam. My dad used to be called Professor, so it fits well. Or maybe Professor Underpants. I just noticed that nearly every picture I have of Sam, he's in his skivvies.
11 comments:
Baby Einstein.
He's too cute.
Oh I love this picture!!!! He's so great!
When Taylor and I saw this we both said, "He looks sort of like that Old Lady on all the ads for Columbia jackets"-- we think her name was something no-nonsense, like Gertrude. Anyway, that's a terrible title for someone SO CUTE- I like Baby Einstein like your friend said!
So cute! Can't think of a title cute enough. I will show Grandma this one tomorrow. She will love it. She gets such a kick out of Sam too
Love, Jayne
I can't wait to see you all! You have done a lot of posting since I last checked. Those photos are AMAZING. I love them all. I'll have Cole call Sara tomorrow, I just listen to the message - he was already asleep.
love you
Dexter? Erkle?
Hilarious!
Sam looks like a professor. Just call him Professor Sam
Love, Grandma
"May I help you?" Lou-lou is going to like that boy, I just know it. :)
That is a great picture! I like Professor Sam :)
I like Professor Sam. My dad used to be called Professor, so it fits well. Or maybe Professor Underpants. I just noticed that nearly every picture I have of Sam, he's in his skivvies.
Not sure what to say---slow brain---no good one liners---very funny and cute though!
Post a Comment