I got Sam new church clothes a few weeks ago. They're so cute: herringbone pants, striped oxford shirt, and a sweater vest. I had him try them on, and I said, "You look like a little man." He answered very proudly, "Yeah, I like a dad."

I took him downstairs to Steve's office to show off what a little man we have. Sam told Steve, "I a Dad. Dat my friend, Mommy," like he was introducing me. I *love, love, love* that I'm his friend. That officially makes him my new favorite child. Now, when he thinks he's looking sharp, he tells me that his name is Steve, and he calls me Susan.
Speaking of little men . . .

Matt has grown 1 and 1/2 inches since Halloween! He's only about half an inch shorter than me now. This is happening too fast! Please make it stop!!

And just because it's one of my favorite Sam faces, here's Bucky Beaver.
9 comments:
Sam, you ARE a little Man!!!! What an absolute stud in his church clothes!!! He's so cute, I want more of the little guy! The pictures of Sam and Matt are really good, are they professional? Matt is growing UP, I like looking at his and Anna's blog once in a while, you have terrific kids- so funny and creative!
That outfit is so cute. He does look like a little man. Your boys are growing up so fast.
That is so cute. All of your children are darling! I'm sorry I did not tell you about Chase's baptism. I honestly don't know what I was thinking! I'm also sorry we missed Leah's blessing. I thought Steve emailed you and he thought I did. My family was still staying with us, so I did not want to leave them. I hope it was a good day for your family. We live so close, so why is it soo hard to get together? Will life ever slow down?!
Oh yes, Ethan is my nephew. Love the pictures!
OK, I am so in love with Sam. The stories you share about him make me laugh now AND later, when I think about it again!! He calls you "Susan" already!!! :D
what a gorgeous sugar-baby- I love what natural buddies he and M are- it's so obvious how much they adore each other :)
btw- natty's new blog is up and running and you and sarah have both been tagged :) her blog addy is http://nattyjbing.blogspot.com
How fun! I enjoy this age so much! My own little one is doing the same kinda stuff all the time and it brings me such joy! Not sure what to tell you about the growing thing---mine are growing like weeds and I am NOT happy about it!
Susan, I love your new header picture! It is fabulous. What a cute little man you have and a cute young man as well. Maddy is now about 2 inches taller than me. SO I feel your pain. I've ordered Will to stop growing. Poor kid, thinks I'm serious and reassures me that he's not growing. He's full and won't eat anymore.
Susan, love your blog and pictures of the little man. I will show grandma tomorrow. She will love them. It was so fun seeing you and Leah JAYNE. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. Thank you for making the effort to come out. You have so much to do it meant a lot to all of us to see you and Leah. Have a great trip to Calif.
Love you lots
Jayne
Post a Comment