Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sam's Man Suit

Doesn't Sam like his new suit?




Or maybe he just wants his bottle that I'm holding hostage over my head.




I tried so hard to get a decent picture of Sam in his hilarious suit, one where he wasn't sucking on his bottle. You can't look like a little man with a bottle hanging out of your mouth, can you? It was a no-go. I finally got him to look up and smile briefly by banging myself on the top of the head with his bottle. But you can still see the tears in his eyes.




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised he's not bonging himself on top of his head - having to wear a man suit when he's not even 2! At least wait until he can say missionary! He is cute though - even with tears.

Celia Fae said...

Oh Susan, I'm glad you did. He really is adorable. I love crying pictures. They are what life is really like.

Nortorious said...

He looks like a handsome little general authority.

Liz said...

I love his old man suit. You know . . . he's always looked a little bit like an old man (in an absolutely adorable way of course). He's so cute!!!

Liz said...

Looking back on my previous comment, I realize I shouldn't have said he's always looked like an old man . . . correction: he's always looked like a little man. It just sounds better.

janelle said...

Hi Susan! After all the effort I still like little kids' crying pictures almost as much. Sam is so cute. Where did you get his suit? I LOVE it! I have three boys so I'm always suit shopping it seems.

mamasuisse said...

Hi Janelle. It's good to hear from you. I actually sell children's special occasion clothing (shepherdscradle.com), so I got Sam's suit through one of my wholesalers. Let me know if you need a suit, and I can give you a good discount.

Heather said...

My favorite is the top right one with his fly away hair in the back. So cute. I also love his hands.

Did you give him the bottle yet?

mamasuisse said...

He's had so little hair until recently that we haven't gotten into the habit of actually combing it. I always forget about the fuzzy carseat patch in the back.

And you're right about his hands. I hadn't even noticed how expressive they are - pleading and showing how truly worked up he was. He did get his bottle as soon as he smiled for me 1 time. But we may lose it permanently after Christmas.

Paige said...

Seriously adorable. I love the suit and all little boys should have them!

I think your Christmas present ideas are fantastic. Santa is coming early to our house (tonight!) and my kids are ONLY getting two presents each and I feel good about it. Plus jammies from Jeff and I. Plus ridiculous amounts of presents from the rest of the family of course, but I can't control that!